David R Ingram, MBA
Marketer, Growth Hacker, Creative
Cal Poly, Pomona | 2020
Combat Infantry Veteran
Sadr City, Iraq | Dec 2007 – Feb 2009
Troop 533 | Obtained 1999
Obsessed with automation, optimization, analytics, design, and psychology, a wealth of competencies gained add value to any organization. These skills coupled with years of experience in marketing have created a strong base as a marketing leader and practitioner.
Cal Poly, Pomona
Masters of Business Administration
With a focus on management, marketing, leadership, and decision-making, this degree has given the knowledge needed to succeed as a leader in the modern business enviroment.
Southern New Hampshire University
Bachelors of General Studies
Combining the experience of many degrees, this program included courses that ranged from electrical engineering, media design, advertising, marketing, and business.
From a soldier’s uniform to a suit and tie, David has been involved in many industries and picked up a wealth of skills and knowledge. Beyond just marketing-centric roles, David has spent time working as a live sound technician, a tattoo artist, a screen-printer, and a sign shop manager.
Growth Hacker | Marketing Technologist
- Help businesses to develop, execute, and monitor marketing automation, analytics programs, and landing page optimization.
- Find and execute strategies for marketing growth.
- Implement marketing technology and analytical tools.
- Designed and maintained email and automation, list building, and landing page optimization.
- Conducted market research and marketing analytics.
- Developed and oversaw all digital marketing and analytics efforts.
- Acted as marketing consultant to real estate agents and assisted in marketing, strategies especially in automation and MarTech.
- Developed and executed all digital marketing and analytics efforts.
- Maintained email marketing, social media, and SEM strategies.
- Managed worldwide roster of resellers and vendors.
- Managed and executed industry trade shows, including NAMM.
- Lead the development of ads, email campaigns, landing pages, collateral, and event booth design.
- Spearheaded the rebranding effort from “Eagle Software” to Aeries Software Inc.
- Acted as Aeries Software, Inc. brand manager.
- Designed ads, landing pages, email campaigns, collateral, and event booths in support of marketing and sales efforts.
- Edited audio and video in support of marketing efforts and customer education.
Infantry - Specialist
- Awarded a Combat Infantry Badge and Army Accommodation Medal for heroism and meritorious service while deployed to Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-09.
Skills and Abilities
Search Engine Marketing
|Social Media and Email|
|Conversion Rate Opto|
|Finance and Accounting|
|IT and Data Management|
Get To Know David
David Ingram is a marketing professional, a life-long learner, and a veteran. His hobbies are trying new food, camping, scuba diving, and especially playing the banjo.